Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Heaven and Hell



Heaven and Hell
I did not used to believe in heaven and hell, but now I do. I am but a feeble human fumbling about in this world after all these years. I also used to think that I believed in G-d, but I was but an atheist. I used to have faith in what is, but now I have faith in what is behind what is. That said, I don’t believe that if I had died without faith, but thinking that I had it, that I would have went to hell. Thus, though I don’t deny the importance of faith, I don’t believe that faith is the only way to heaven. The question of our eternity, heaven and hell, is a question of whether or not we prefer order or disorder, and it takes time in the afterlife in order to figure out which we actually prefer, such is the idea of purgatory, when our souls are purified.
I especially don’t believe faith in Jesus is the way to heaven. I view Jesus as someone whom probably had bipolar that influenced the world greatly. Though Jesus was very confused, he did some good things and some bad things. According to their records, Samaritans had no problem with him. Yet, the Jews did. That’s no test, and I am not the judge of his soul. Some of the things he said were good, but many of them were very incorrect. That is at least according to the record, by which most of what we either know or don’t know was written down long after his death.
Believe it or not, Martin Luther has had about a profound effect on the world as Jesus, and he was but a follower of Jesus, also afflicted with bipolar. I don’t have faith in Jesus anymore than I have faith in Martin Luther. Both were mere men, fumbling about in this world. If you don’t know who Martin Luther is, and I bet a good many people don’t: He was the one whom started the Protestant Church of Christianity, separating it from the Catholic Church.
Many bipolar people have profoundly influenced the world. However, no man can be G-d in the flesh. The very idea violates the 10 Commandments. You can’t violate the precepts of the Law and be G-d. That idea is absurd. To be G-d you have to redefine G-d or create a new religion, one that is not based on Semitic influence. Yet, several Christians, and people from other religions are good people, such that I don’t believe that G-d holds Christian’s Christianity against them, or the honest mistakes that humans seem to make. I have read that even the idolater at least realizes that there is a power out there beyond him/her, and that is somewhat to their credit compared to the atheist that makes up all of their own rules, thinking that they are the sovereign Force. We suffer for those honest mistakes on earth, but I don’t believe that we suffer for them in the afterlife. Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit and fell from grace. Sometimes G-d forgives and sometimes G-d does not. G-d does as G-d pleases. Perhaps, all of us fall from grace at some point or another, and perhaps some of us even regain the grace of G-d.
We are but mere men (and/or women), such that I feel the eternity of our spirits rests more on our intentions to do good than actually following through. Yet, the idea that someone could not have any good deeds to show after trying to do them their whole life is quite preposterous. Good people end up doing good things. And, there is such a thing as an outright bad person. Psychiatrists will verify this. Many of them wind up in court successfully being able to plea that they are insane, such that the system is ever trying to rehabilitate them, but never seeing any improvement. Jesus supposedly came for these people, but after 2,000 years sociopaths still walk the earth, and none of them have ever shown any improvement. So much for Jesus!
Heaven exists because there are certain things that existed in the cosmos, but now exist in the cosmos no longer. Where did they come from? I believe that what predated the cosmos, still exists, but outside the cosmos. There is but a trinity of time, chaos and G-d on the first most likely metaphorical day of creation. Within this trinity, time exists within creation, but true chaos and G-d do not. Upon death, when our spirit awakens from our body, we experience heaven when we go to be with G-d after death, or we experience hell if we have chosen chaos. Ultimately, I believe that we get what we prefer, such that death is not something that we should fear, yet all of us cannot be sinful, for there is a case when one person’s sin subtracts from another’s joy. One man once told me, “Heaven would be hell if everyone was there,” such that our spirits need to be organized in the afterlife, some separated from others, some in the company of others, and some even in between.
The best thing that we can do in life is to do good deeds and study, such that we can begin this purification process on earth, as all that we learn in this lifetime is remembered in the afterlife. At the very beginning of the Bible, the world was created from chaos, and that chaos created an Organizer, which subdued chaos, as a sovereign King. Yet, this King, this Almighty G-d, did not eliminate the possibility of chaos when he subdued it. The organization was left incomplete, such that freewill and determinism exist in the cosmos peacefully. There are most certainly some deterministic aspects of creation. For example, on earth, if I jump, then I will land. If the chemicals in my brain are imbalanced, then I will be insane. Yet, we also experience choices that we make. The cosmos exists from our own perspective, and the choices that we make based upon that perspective are real. This is not to say that some have not been chosen from birth. Sometimes G-d works in mysterious ways. The organization of the world is such that some things are permissive, but not everything we choose to do is beneficial.
Because chaos predates the Light of G-d, time is very mysterious indeed. We experience time as a part of the cosmos, but time predates the cosmos. In the beginning, there was time, and time existed when the world was formless and void. There was darkness before there was Light. In fact, darkness created Light by accident. Yet, Light removed much of the formlessness of the cosmos by creating intermediates. These intermediates are the cosmos, and the Almighty G-d has organized them for us through operation on the cosmos with a mystical hand.
Yet, as night turns to day every day, so to do the primordial darkness and the primordial Light continue to exist outside of creation. The Light created such things as the Sun and the moon, which also predate us. By the very nature of time, we cannot travel to the past. Warp speed is but science fiction. However, I do not know enough to either affirm or rule out time dilation as Einstein conceived of it. Sometime, I will probably come to study and make a personal judgment on that subject. However, as I have faith that the Cosmic Organizer still exists, yet unseen by my eyes, so do I believe that our souls continue to exist, even after our earthly bodies have become dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment