Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Most Important Pills I Take


Current mood: 
 breezy 
Category: Life


Serenaid: A Multi-enzyme dietary supplement

Manganese Plus*

Risperdal 1.5mg**

Depakote

Lithium Orotate: Dietary Supplement*

Vitamin D*

The pill, Serenaid, makes all the difference in the world to me.  Serenaid makes it possible for me to get from one end of the sentence to the other end.  Around about 8th grade symptoms of sleepiness and social isolation began in a strong way with me.  By the end of high school, it got much worse. Amazingly, I got into college though, but I was impossibly behind and failing by my junior year.  By the time I saw doctor Greenblatt, my symptoms were so bad that I was attending college, but I could not complete a sentence.  That is that my attention span or short-term memory was poor, such that it was broken in loose associates, as it would for a schizophrenic.  However, schizophrenia for some people is very treatable, especially those schizophrenics that appear to have permanent opium high.  This is that books on schizophrenia have long recognized these opium highs, and it is been attributed to endogenously produced opiates, such that these people test high in them.  There is speculation where these come from, but without doubt, it is certain that they come from improperly digested food.  Given the sayings, “You are what you eat” and that “You can’t get something from nothing,” these opiates have to come from somewhere, and that is food.  Particularly, remove the foods gluten and casein from such a person’s diet, but it takes weeks before seeing an improvement.  If you do more research in this area, you will most certainly find the vocabulary of autism spectrum disorder though most people do not like to associate this with schizophrenia, as I have here.

 

*Yes, it is true that some people take lithium not prescribed, but it is in supplement form.  I had a hair elemental analysis. Manganese, lithium, and on a separate test, Vitamin D came back that I had lower than normal levels.  Manganese, taken as a supplement, has the effect of relieving paranoia. Lithium, whether prescribed or a supplement has the same affect.  Likewise, Vitamin D is Vitamin D.  However, I have read some doctors argue that lithium is never a supplement, but that it bull turkey, as my bottle says “Dietary Supplement” right on it.

**1.5mg is not enough to affect me such to put me in a stupor.  Instead, it makes me normal, and now prevents thoughts from racing.

5 comments:

  1. I have switched from Risperdal to Invega, which is essentially time release Risperdal. It seems to act as a stimulant in me, and I am currently working on ways to help myself sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also stopped taking the lithium orotate because it gave me a sore throat and made me urinate too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take 2,000 mg of Depakote ER now. It really helps to keep my hands from trembling. Without it I can hardly write. Sometimes even with it I have great problems holding a pen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no longer take Risperdal. Now, I take 9mg of Invega. Invega is time release Risperdal. It does not make me as drowsy, like Risperdal does. Apparently, this is fairly common. Consequently, I have to take sleeping pills. I currently use Vistaril and Valium to fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete