Friday, September 21, 2012

Election 2012: Dumb versus Dumber

When I voted for Obama, first and foremost, I elected him because I wanted someone who would help get us out of debt. That never happened. I don't believe the answer to getting out of debt is to cut every program in America. Programs can work for us, but we have to implement them intelligently or not have them at all. So, now I have to choose between the man who didn't get the job done and someone who wrote the book, "No Apology for American Greatness," by Mitt Romney, where he outlines his hideous plan to achieve greatness in America through military spending. So, it looks like Romney will unfortunately be my vote because if I write in Robert Reich or Bernie Sanders the odds are grossly stacked against me. I want my vote to count. So, I choose Romney.

1 comment:

  1. I posted this to Romney's Facebook account a minute or so ago, "Mr. Romney, I don't have faith in you that you will help us out. I have faith in Gd. The reason you have my vote is because I believe that President Barrack Obama is doing a terrible job."

    ReplyDelete