Sunday, February 10, 2013

**** Killing Is My Business and Business Is Good by Megadeth – Awesome and Totally Old School



The reason I subtracted a star and gave this album 4 stars is that I don’t want anyone to be disappointed with the quality of the sound of this album.  This album was made on a shoestring budget, and as in the way that there isn’t so much need to buy old jazz albums because the newer ones are higher quality, so it is that way with Killing Is My Business.  As for me, I like the old school production.
As for the music on this album.  It is some of the best thrash/speed metal out there.  It really is a good album.  This is the type of album that when someone says to me, “I think metal blows,” and I say to them, “Well if you think it’s so bad, then why don’t you try playing it?”  I have never heard anyone complain to me about an album like this one when I said something like, “I will listen to your criticism, if and only if, you can play it,” because truly this album is a work of art, and it is not easily repeatable, as it is with all great works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment