Sunday, February 10, 2013

TMI: On The Feb. 2013 Blizzard Nemo - Soaked In Pee In The Cold and Dark Night

I confess on the blizzard Nemo Feb 2013.  The power outage could not have gotten any worse for me the first night.  I woke up in the middle of it, and me being a guy, I figured I could pee in the dark.  You know, I've done it a million times in the light, so I should be able to do it blind-folded even.  Well folks, I missed the pot, and the spray came right back at me.  I took off my shirt and wiped myself with it, and I wiped the floor with it, but it wasn't like I could take a shower in the dark!  I would have fallen on my ass if I tried that.  So, defeated, having tried to stand and pee in the dark, I went back to bed on the couch.  Yuck!  Next time, when the power is out at night, I am going to sit to pee.  Thank Gd the power is back and I can take a shower lighted shower with hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment