Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What Is The Worst Kind of Corruption?


Judges hold the key to freedom.  Police are sometimes overzealous and have guns.  Politicians could sodomize each other for all I care. I don't believe politicians have had any sort of sovereignty since Obama took office, not like what happened when Bush Jr. was in office.

People feared Shrub because he was borderline dumb and he had the legislature by their balls. Obama may have some accomplishments, yet some of them I imagine are faked, such as the slaughter of Osama bin Laden.  President Obama's asshole commentary on the economy leads me to suspect that because it is so full of distortions that it is essentially lies.

Politician or judge depends on who is in the position of power that makes for the worst kind of corruption.  Serving on the Supreme Court is a life sentence, and under our borderline corrupt Supreme Court, there is potential for some really bad decisions.  However, I think 5 to 4, that vote that wins usually reflects my opinion though most opinions I agree with and they are better than 5 to 4 decisions.  If that wasn’t the case I think that would be very horrible.

Under Bush Jr. we had the horrible Patriot act and the even more horrible Patriot II act.  I remember those times being paranoid.  The legislature was in power then, and I feared them for no other reason than the amount of poor decisions they made.  That was when the economy was in a downward spiral.  Currently, President Obama is doing a good job remaining composure, such that the Union hasn’t crumbled.

Under Obama though perhaps I should fear him like a leader, I just don't.  As far as a judge goes, I have only been called to do jury duty once and they didn't take my panel. That is the closest I have been to a courtroom in my life.

I do know what it is like to be locked up for mental illness.  After a few weeks it got boring.  I felt trapped.  However, I would liken that sort of lifestyle to living in a city.  I don't like the city; all eyes are watching so it would seem.


No comments:

Post a Comment