Friday, October 7, 2011

The President’s Death Squads and the Threat this Is to Intellectuals



The President’s Death Squads and the Threat this Is to Intellectuals
Reuters and Huffington Post report that President Obama now has his own death squad where he can kill people, including citizens, just because he feels like it. If he really wants to save our country, then he is absolutely confused. Actions such as this bring about the demise of countries. The Soviet Union fell in this manner. However, this has made me reconsider going to see GWAR.
History says that when every government goes, the period of anarchy that follows is short, and then order is reestablished. I wish I could say that the government my teachers taught me about when I was in grade school is the government we have now, but our government is not great. I look forward to another government, one that is more firmly built on ethics than this one, and one that knew the same freedom that allowed the people to hang out at a silly shock rock show where fake blood is spilled and the band dresses up in costume such as GWAR.
If I go down, I’d rather it be for writing a blog like this one, than going to see GWAR. As much as I love GWAR, I owe it to Alex not to put myself at the risk of being assassinated over seeing a GWAR concert. This infernal kill list is not trial by jury, not that trial by jury is good, but mostly it is not due process. I don’t want him to think, daddy was killed because he was a fan of GWAR, a band with spooky costumes, and I also don’t want to be the man in hiding because he drew some foolish cartoons about the prophet Mohammed.
I would put myself at risk for furthering good causes, but GWAR is but a way I like to spend my free time. I can sacrifice the way I spend my free time, which is sacrificing my right to pursue happiness for the sake of my son, but don’t expect me to like it. Why? Isn’t GWAR legal? With these new kill squads, it doesn’t matter what is legal and what is not anymore. You could be a perfectly good, observe the laws of your country, etc, but this is no longer a way to save yourself from being put on the kill list.
The President is a sick man. He is most certainly sick for thinking such a death squad as the one he has created won’t get into the wrong hands. Our government is not guided by Gd. It is too fallible. The best things our government can offer are things like due process, religious freedom, and the right to pursue happiness. From what I have seen, the wrong hands are his hands.
When the President makes rules such as these and is not impeached for it, it is the sign that we have a government of cowards. A government of people that are afraid of the people. Perhaps, they are afraid for good reason. I have heard it said that the innocent don’t run when the police come. This time the people are the police, and the government is the criminals. What keeps them on the wrong side of the Law is that they are afraid. They are afraid of losing things like their paychecks. They are afraid, such that they need protection from the people. And, they are afraid that if they don’t stick together, no one will stand up for them.
In my opinion, this kill list will probably be set up to kill people that are not criminals, but it is essentially an anti-intellectual list. This is a list that makes it a crime to know what the government deems as too much. Historically, governments have often feared the intellectual more than anyone else. For example, look how much we feared Osama bin Laden! He, himself, was not being known for being someone that shot and killed people, and yet he was a target. The only things that he did that I know of was making some videos and sound recordings. Those are not crimes, and in my opinion Osama bin Laden was a martyr. If our government truly believed in freedom of speech, then we would not have been after Osama bin Laden, we would have been after someone else because all Osama did was open his mouth and share media for the cause that he believed in.
The patriots that support the government of the USA are no longer the “Normal” people. The majority is fed up and wants change.
Though I wield no gun and won’t ever, I stand against the government now. The government in its entirety is my enemy. As we know, the word “Threat,” the one these kill lists are using is very ambiguous. Now, your very life depends on that you are not a threat. Truthfully, the government could deem anyone to be a threat, from me who is only writing a program on a word processor that is not even pirated to someone known to have plotted to kill government officials.
Sometimes I feel like the world is like the primitive video game Ghetto Blaster for the Commodore 64. The world is full of tone deaf walkers that want to damage my ghetto blaster, when I just want to get em’ dancing.
There is a video game I remember that comes to mind from my childhood. It wasn’t very popular, but it describes how I feel. The video game was called, “Ghetto blaster.” I had it for the Commodore 64, way back when. In the video game, you had a ghetto blaster, which was a kick ass stereo designed to get people in the video game dancing. However, it wasn’t like the modern games where there was always a way to win or at least I never found a way to win at it. In life, there is not always a way to win. That is why we believe in heaven. Yet, though there was no way to win, there was a way to lose. In the game, it was inevitable that a “Tone deaf walker,” would damage your ghetto blaster and damage it. I’ll say it this way. Right wing America are as the “Tone deaf walkers” that seem to want to damage my ghetto blaster and spoil my fun. Though they might view this harmless video game as harmless, let me tell you, they have their own ghetto blasters. Their ghetto blasters are rhetoric about Jesus, such as evangelism, talking in tongues, and baptism. Though I personally don’t like it, this the type of stuff that should be legal in a free country, but they are evil because they deem the music on my ghetto blaster, such as Cannibal Corpse, another silly shock rock band, to be immoral. Fight the establishment! Though Barrack Obama isn’t one of them, he is facilitating their cause in the future. Barrack Obama is on the wrong side of God’s Law and should be impeached for his actions.
President, Barrack Obama, threat, death squad, kill list, government of cowards, intellectual, freedom of speech, Soviet Union, due process, pursuit of happiness, Osama bin Laden, GWAR, Ghetto Blaster, Commodore 64, Reuters, Huffington Post, trial by jury, right wing, change, the prophet Mohammed, cartoons, Jesus, evangelism, talking in tongues, baptism, impeach

No comments:

Post a Comment