Thursday, February 10, 2011

Solomon and Hyper-Sexuality


Solomon and Hyper-Sexuality

by Craig Hamilton on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 6:47pm
Solomon and Hyper-Sexuality
Solomon is probably most known for his many wives, “And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines; and his wives turned away his heart. (1 Kings 11:3)” Most people say that he probably didn’t have sex with all them and that they were marriages that served as a way for other nations to make peace with the once great nation of Israelites. But, what if Solomon was different? What if there was something about his sexuality that he actually could or did have sex with this many women? Basically, what I suggest is that there was something different about Solomon’s sexuality. I suggest that because I have been hyper-sexual, such that I view him in a different way, nonjudgmental. It is because of an enzyme problem I have, such that if I consume gluten or casein, my sex drive can be enormous. Back in the hyper-sexual days before I cut out gluten and casein and started taking an enzyme, and taking pills that reduce my sex drive, my sex drive was enormous, so much so that it would have felt comfortable for me to orgasm 50 times a week, not just one week, but every week (35-45 times was the average). Think of it this way. When I was born I probably lacked an enzyme. That meant that when my urine was tested it caused me to test similar to compounds similar to heroin and that ~heroin made me strongly desire a heroine even at a very young age. The same might have been true for Solomon, such that I am able to see him through a different lens than most people.
Do the math. Considering it may be possible to conceive a child once every 25 orgasms, especially if timed during the middle of a woman’s month, that is the possibility of conceiving 2 children a week. That’s roughly conceiving 100 children a year. If you figured this sex drive from the age of 18, and a superfluous amount of women, by the age of 68, that’s enough for one man to conceive 50*100 children, or 5,000 children. This is interesting when put in the light of the Bible. The very first command of the Bible G-d gives to mankind is to, “Be fruitful and multiply.” Solomon was a king, so it is highly doubtful that there wouldn’t have been the resources in order to do this.
There is evidence of Solomon’s want. That he became a polytheist. It takes a lot of want to turn something into a false god. I know because I have done it. It was probably all that want that led him astray, such that he made sacrifices to foreign gods. The Talmud says that, “He who is greater in desire is also greater than his fellow man.” Given what I know about the Jews that are loyal to the Torah, it is highly possible that they tried to facilitate Solomon’s sex drive such that there may have easily been 1,000 women or so that he had sex with, possibly each wife or concubine averaging bearing him 5 children. Given my sex drive before I knew of my illness, having 5,000 children probably would not have been beyond the realm of possibility for me. In fact, Solomon was one of my first attractions to the Bible because I could understand someone feeling like he needs and can use 1,000 wives. Maybe the only son mentioned, Rehoboam, was a result of infertility on the part of Solomon?
Possibly because I have my special diet and my pills to reduce my sex drive I can empathize with Solomon. Women generally didn’t like me, especially after a couple dates. I have never heard a woman speak highly of Solomon. I was good looking, such that I could get a first date or two, but after that the women I dated all detected that there was something about me that they really didn’t like, especially that I was hyper-sexual. Clearly, Solomon could get a date through marriage, even if it may have just been a contract and not a consummation. I just could not control myself. Though I also wanted to have a relationship, the only thing I could think about was sex. Likewise, most of the young women I dated were substandard. Virtually any woman would do. What I wanted was a woman that would have sex with me 50 times a week, but I never got that such that I was very miserable. I never got even close to that. At college I used to masturbate before attending class, just to make it through. My sex drive was so strong that it made me miserable, especially that it caused for me something that Solomon and I back then had in common, women generally did not think of us fondly. Just how miserable; I once got angry at my parents for not having killed me. It was not until I got my diet and my pills that I had a lasting girlfriend and then a real wife. And, look who took the throne after Solomon, the lowly Rehoboam. Granted, Rehoboam occurs 50 times in the 1917 JPS translation, no small feat for Rehoboam, but nothing about his story seems at all interesting. Very few people even know the name Rehoboam for he was essentially nobody, probably born unto him by a lowly wife. And, what of all the other children Solomon may have had. If they had the same enzyme problem as me and possibly, without the care that Solomon received being the son of one of the greatest in all history, King David, they probably didn’t even live to child bearing age. Also, Rehoboam might have been Solomon’s only son because women found him so repulsive. That is he may have always wanted it so much that he never got any.
There is another fact that links me to Solomon. I have him in my deep ancestry. That link is in another one of my notes. It is possible that he and I have a mutant chromosome or 2 mutant chromosomes that create a trait that caused us to have all that sexual want. The following is a list of my ancestors from Adam, where King David is #1 and father of #2 King Solomon:
From First Chronicles Chapter 1: Adam, Seth, Enosh; (2) Kenan, Mahalalel, Jared; (3) Enoch, Methuselah, Lamech; (4) Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
(24) Shem, Arpachshad, Shelah; (25) Eber, Peleg, Reu; (26) Serug, Nahor, Terah; (27) Abram -- the same is Abraham.
(28) The sons of Abraham: Isaac, and Ishmael.
(34) And Abraham begot Isaac. The sons of Isaac: Esau, and Israel.
From First Chronicles Chapter 2 (1) These are the sons of Israel: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun;
(3) The sons of Judah: Er, and Onan, and Shelah; which three were born unto him of Bath-shua the Canaanitess. And Er, Judah's first-born, was wicked in the sight of YHWH; and He slew him. (4) And Tamar his daughter-in-law bore him Perez and Zerah. All the sons of Judah were five.
(5) The sons of Perez: Hezron, and Hamul.
(9) The sons also of Hezron, that were born unto him: Jerahmeel, and Ram, and Chelubai. (10) And Ram begot Amminadab; and Amminadab begot Nahshon, prince of the children of Judah; (11) and Nahshon begot Salma, and Salma begot Boaz; (12) and Boaz begot Obed, and Obed begot Jesse; (13) and Jesse begot his first-born Eliab, and Abinadab the second, and Shimea the third; (14) Nethanel the fourth, Raddai the fifth; (15) Ozem the sixth, David the seventh.
From 1 and 2 Chronicles:
1. K. David (B. C. 1085-1015), Bathsheba.
2. K. Solomon (B. C. 1033-975), Naamah.
3. K. Rehoboam (b. B. C. 1016, d. 958), Maacah.
4. K. Abijah (B. C. 958-955).
5. K. Asa (B. C. 955-914), Azubah.
6. K. Jehoshaphat (B. C. 914-889).
7. K. Jehoram (B. C. 889-885), Athaliah.
8. K. Ahaziah (B. C. 906-884), Zibiah.
9. K. Joash (B. C. 885-839), Jehoaddan.
10. K. Amaziah (b. B. C. 864, d. 810), Jecholiah.
11. K. Uzziah (b. B. C. 826, d. 758), Jerusha.
12. K. Jotham (b. B. C. 783, d. 742).
13. K. Ahaz (b. B. C. 787, d. 726), Abi.
14. K. Hezekiah (b. B. C. 751, d. 698), Hephzibah.
15. K. Manasseh (b. B. C. 710, d. 643), Meshullemeth.
16. K. Amon (b. B. C. 621, d. 641), Jedidiah.
17. K. Josiah (b. B. C. 649, d. 610), Mamutah.
18. K. Zedekiah (B. C. 599-578). [(2 Kings 25:7) They only slew the sons of Zedekiah.]
KINGS OF IRELAND
19. Q. Tea Tephi (b. B. C. 565), marries Herremon, a Prince of the scarlet thread (Genesis 38:28). (from the Irish Poem of Leinster)
20. K. Irial Faidh (reigned 10 years).
21. K. Eithriall (reigned 20 years).
22. Follain.
23. K. Tighernmas (reigned 50 years).
24. Eanbotha.
25. Smiorguil.
26. K. Fiachadh Labhriane (reigned 24 years).
27. K. Aongus Ollmuchaidh (reigned 21 years).
28. Maoin.
29. K. Rotheachta (reigned 25 years).
30. Dein.
31. K. Siorna Saoghalach (reigned 21 years).
32. Oholla Olchaoin.
33. K. Giallchadh (reigned 9 years).
34. K. Aodhain Glas (reigned 20 years).
35. K. Simeon Breac (reigned 7 years).
36. K. Muirteadach Bolgrach (reigned 4 years).
37. K. Fiachadh Toigrach (reigned 7 years).
38. K. Duach Laidhrach (reigned 10 years).
39. Eochaidh Buailgllerg.
40. K. Ugaine More the Great (reigned 30 years).
41. K. Cobhthach Coalbreag (reigned 30 years).
42. Meilage.
43. K. Jaran Gleofathach (reigned 7 years).
44. K. Coula Cruaidh Cealgach (reigned 25 years).
45. K. Oiliolla Caisfhiachach (reigned 28 years).
46. K. Eochaidh Foltleathan (reigned 11 years).
47. K. Aongns Tuirmheach Teamharch (reigned 30 years).
48. K. Eana Aighneach (reigned 28 years).
49. Labhra Suire.
50. Blathucha.
51. Easamhuin Famhua.
52. Roighnein Ruadh.
53. Finlogha.
54. Fian.
55. K. Eodchaidh Feidhlioch (reigned 12 years).
56. Fineamhuas.
57. K. Lughaidh Raidhdearg.
58. K. Criomhthan Niadhnar (reigned 16 years).
59. Fearaidhach Fion Feachtnuigh.
60. K. Fiachadh Fionoluidh (reigned 20 years).
61. K. Tuathal Teachtmar (reigned 40 years).
62. K. Coun Ceadchathach (reigned 20 years).
63. K. Arb Aonflier (reigned 30 years).
64. K. Cormae Usada (reigned 40 years).
65. K. Caibre Liffeachair (reigned 27 years).
66. K. Fiachadh Sreabthuine (reigned 30 years.)
67. K. Muireadhach Tireach (reigned 30 years).
68. K. Eochaidh Moigmeodhin (reigned 7 years.)
69. K. Nail of the Nine Hostages.
70. Eogan.
71. K. Murireadhach.
72. Earca.
KINGS OF ARGYLESHIRE
73. K. Fergus More (A. D. 487).
74. K. Dongard (d. 457).
75. K. Conran (d. 535).
76. K. Aidan (d. 604).
77. K. Eugene IV. (d. 622).
78. K. Donald IV. (d. 650).
79. Dongard.
80. K. Eugene. V. (d. 692).
81. Findan.
82. K. Eugene VII. (d. A. D. 721), Spondan.
83. K. Etfinus (d. A. D. 761), Fergina.
84. K. Achaius (d. A. D. 819), Fergusia.
85. K. Alpin (d. A. D. 834).
SOVEREIGNS OF SCOTLAND
86. K. Kenneth I. (842-858).
87. K. Constantin I. (862-876).
88. K. Donald II. (889-900).
89. K. Malcolm I. (943-954).
90. K. Kenneth II. (971-995, d. A. D. 995).
91. K. Malcolm II. (1005-1034, d. A. D. 1034).
92. Bethoc, married to Crinan, Mormaer of Atholl and lay abott of Dunkeld.
93. K. Duncan I. (1034-1040, d. A. D. 1040), Sybil.
94. K. Malcolm III. Canmore (A. D. 1058-1093), Margaret of England.
95. K. David I. (1124-1153, d. A. D. 1153), Matilda of Huntingdon.
96. Prince Henry (d. A. D. 1152), Ada of Surrey.
97. Earl David of Huntingdon(d. A. D. 1219), Matilda of Chester.
98. Isobel m. Robert Bruce III.
99. Robert Bruce IV. m. Isobel of Gloucester.
100. Robert Bruce V. m. Martha of Carrick.
101. K. Robert I. (The Bruce) (A. D. 1306-1329), Isobel, daughter of Earl of Mar.
102. Marjorie Bruce m. Walter Stewart VI High Steward of Scotland
103. Robert II Stewart, King of Scotland and Elizabeth Mure of Rowallan
104. King Robert III
105. King James I and Lady Jean Beaufort
106. James II Stewart, King of Scotland
107. Queen Mary of Scotland m. James Hamilton 1st Lord Hamilton
108. James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran, Heir Presumptive
109. James Hamilton, 2st Earl of Arran
110. Claud Hamilton 1st Lord Paisley
111. James Hamilton, 2nd Lord Paisley, 1st Earl of Abercorn
112. James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Abercorn
113. Sir George Hamilton, 1st Baronet of Donalang
114. Col. James Hamilton
115. James Hamilton, 6th Earl of Abercorn
116. James Hamilton, 7th Earl of Abercorn
117. Hon. John Hamilton/Sgt. John O Hamilton Sr. in American Revolution
118. David/Jacob Hamilton
119. Levi Weirick Hamilton
120. William Newton Hamilton
121. Harry Hamilton
122. Howard Hamilton
123. Craig Hamilton

Note: This essay was inspired by Maybe One: A Personal and Environmental Argument for Single-Child Families by Bill McKibben.

No comments:

Post a Comment