Sunday, August 9, 2009

Direct Descent from Judah through Antenor and William the Conqueror

Jacob (Israel, Kronos, Saturn) King of Goshen & Leah

Zarah (twin) Prince of Judah

Darda or Dardanus K in Troy

Erichthonius K in Dardania

Laomedon

Priamos High King of Troy

Helenus

Zenter (Genger)

Francus

Esdron

Zelius (Gelio)

Basabelian I

Plaserius I

Plesron I

Eliacor

Zaberian (Gaberiano)

Plaserius II

Antenor I

Priam II

Helenus II

Plesron II

Basabelian II

Alexandre

Priam III

Gentilanor

Almadius

Deluglius I

Helenus III

Plaserio III

Diluglio II

Marcomier

Priam IV

Helenus IV of Troy

Antenor King of Cimmerians

Marcomier I

Antenor II

Priam

Helenus

Diocles

Bassanus

Clodomir

Nicanor

Marcomir III

Clodius I

Antenor III

Yngvi

Njord

Yngvi-Frey

Fjolnir

Svegdi

Vanlandi

Visbur

Domaldi

Domar

Dyggvi

Dag

Angi

Alrek

Yngvi

Jorund

Aun

Egil

Ottar

Adils

Eystein

Ingvar

Onund

Ingjald

Olaf

Halfdan

Gudrod

Olaf

Rogvald

1. Rollo (846-931)
2. William I “longsword”
3. Richard I “The Fearless”
4. Richard II “The Good”
5. Robert I “The Magnificent”
6. Duke WILLIAM I "The Conqueror" of Normandy, King of England (1066-87)
7. HENRY I "Beauclerc", King of England (1100-35) -cr 5.8.1000
8. Geoffrey V Plantagenet, Comte d'Anjou et Maine and Matilda 'the

Empress' of England
9. King HENRY II of England (1154-89), Cte d'Anjou (1151-89)
10. King John I ‘Lackland’
11. King Henry III
12. King EDWARD I "Longshanks" of England (1272-1307)
13. King EDWARD II of England (1307-27), abdicated I.1327
14. King EDWARD III of England (1327-77)
15. John "of Gaunt", Earl of Richmond 20.9.1343, Duke of Lancaster, Duke

of Aquitaine, titular King of Castile
16. John Beaufort, Earl of Somerset, Marquess of Dorset
17. Lady Joan Beaufort and James I Stewart, King of Scotland
18. King James II
19. King James III
20. King James IV
21. Catherine Stewart and James Douglas, 3rd Earl of Morton
22. Lady Margaret Douglas and James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran
23. Claud Hamilton 1st Lord Paisley
24. James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Abercorn
25. Sir George Hamilton 1st Baronet, of Donalong
26. James Hamilton Groom of the Chamber to Charles II
27. Sir James Hamilton 6th Earl of Abercorn
28. James the seventh Earl of Abercorn, Lord Paisley
29. Hon. John Hamilton/Sgt. John O Hamilton Sr. in American Revolution
30. David/Jacob Hamilton
31. Levi Weirick Hamilton
32. William Newton Hamilton
33. Harry Hamilton
34. Howard Hamilton
35. Craig Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. It's good for a laugh, but I am probably not even a Hamilton by the DNA.

    ReplyDelete