Monday, April 27, 2009

Excessive Websites with Too Much Junk on them on www.myspace.com andwww.blogspot.com

Monday, April 27, 2009 

Current mood: 
 bitchy

Excessive Websites with Too Much Junk on them on

 www.myspace.com 

and www.blogspot.com

Trying to search the websites on 

www.myspace.com

 and

 www.blogspot.com is rather annoying.  Repeatedly, the 

www.youtube.com images eat too much downloading time. There are tons of images and these slow servers do not load fast.  Trying to search through these pages is like searching through muck.  I have noticed it and tried to keep my image postings to a minimum.  The anarchy symbol on my page is a relatively small file.  I do not think it is too annoying.

It is time that these mega websites speed it up.  It reminds me of the way AOL used to be on modems, when there was the popular phrase, “Worldwide wait.”  Honestly, the worldwide wait kept me from using my computer too much as a youngster.  It just was not worth the hassle to sit in front of my computer and watch images download. This is why I have taken to blogging with mostly words only, even at www.blogspot.com where many people do otherwise.  Most of these pages are beautiful once loaded, but I have better things to do than wait.  This is turning into a rant.  People are not going to cut the amount of junk they put on their website, so it is up to these companies to make some changes or fall to wayside as competitors catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment